Waterfront 2Bd NYC Skyline/Bklyn Views
Let's be real, this apartment has the WOW factor that you've been waiting for, dreaming about. One that your friends, family, acquaintances and people that may randomly show up at your party without an invite WISH they had! Let's break it down:
1. THE VIEWS - O.M.G - No kidding this apartment has full sweeping western views looking at the East River and full skyline of Manhattan from Wall Street to One57 on Billionaire's Row. AND Northern and Eastern views into Greenpoint, LIC and East Brooklyn - hey maybe on a clear day even into Long Island. Bring the champagne and get ready to do some serious posting on The Gram because these sunsets are the real deal!
2. THE Apartment - See what we did there? Ok, let's get down to the nitty gritty details I know you are all dying to know. This apartment features a desirable split floor plan with a private balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and master bedroom, a gourmet chef's kitchen with Quartz countertops, stainless steel farm-sink, and Bosch and Miele appliances, and comes with a Bosch washer and dryer to complete the package. The master bedroom features ample closet space including a custom built-in, and the second bedroom features a walk-in closet.
3. TAX ABATEMENT - That three-letter word that makes you cringe will now actually make you want to celebrate? YES! With 17 years left on the abatement, your less than $8 a month taxes may only rival the most expensive Pink Beet Latte you can find (yes that's a thing).
4. AMENITIES - The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. Featuring one of THE BEST amenities packages, The Edge offers an indoor pool, steam room and sauna, two fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playrooms, movie screening rooms, lounges, parking garages, and more.
5. LOCATION - Williamsburg is one of the hottest neighborhoods globally! The amazing waterfront location is highly coveted. With the East River State Park right next door, why not check out how long that line is for Ramen Burger at Smorgasburg from the apartment? On the other hand, enjoy a short walk to the new and amazing Domino Park. This neighborhood has so much to offer from incredible restaurants, bars, and shopping. For transportation, the L-train is a short walk at Bedford Avenue, or live it up a little and take the Ferry to NYC. That's true baller status (cue music "I'm on a Boat").
Disclosure: Owner/Agent. Frenchie not included.
Similar Sales in The Edge South
07/03/2018 4 rm / 2 bd / 2 bth $2,100,000
05/22/2018 4 rm / 2 bd / 2 bth $2,150,000
11/14/2017 4 rm / 2 bd / 2 bth $2,080,000
Recent Sales in Area*
10/22/2018 2 NORTHSIDE PIERS
07/25/2018 184 KENT AVENUE
07/19/2018 190 SOUTH 1ST STREET
06/07/2018 60 BROADWAY
05/23/2018 34 NORTH 7TH STREET
05/16/2018 34 NORTH 7TH STREET
02/01/2018 82 GUERNSEY STREET
12/01/2017 184 KENT AVENUE
11/21/2017 184 KENT AVENUE
08/25/2017 184 KENT AVENUE
* Recent sales in area is compiled by properties having the same bedroom count or same bathroom count, property type, location, and a similar price range. Sales history may include properties with varied amenities and conditions (views, layout, market timing and other significant variables). Contact agent for more details regarding this information.